TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SC COMPLEX ONYX SRL, based in Iasi, Soseaua Bucium no. 7, registered at the Trade Register under no. J22/2676/1993, with VAT no. RO4957826, as owner of the website www.bellaria.ro reserves the right to change and update at any moment the website as well as the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. SC COMPLEX ONYX SRL owns the trademark "Bellaria" registered at OSIM with the number M2008/003719 dated 21.04.2008.
Accessing / visiting this website by you is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and implies acceptance the use of them. Please visit periodically this section to view changes.
Following the introduction of personal data in one of the sections of the Site, the user agrees that the Site owner, during the entire existence of this Site, can use this data for purposes of promotion, marketing, advertising, statistics and to inform the user on the Site activity as well as services and products owned by the brand.
Since the owner of the Site is registered with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, it guarantees the users that the owner will respect the rights of users provided by the Romanian legislation in effect, in particular Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, supplemented and amended, and Law no. 506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, as supplemented and amended.
Intellectual property law
The content published on the Site is provided for information purposes only and personal use of users, presenting all the elements, including the logos, illustrations, photographs, text, graphics and any other information are protected under the provisions of copyright law and are the property of SC COMPLEX ONYX SRL.
No element of the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, by any means, partially or totally, without written permission of SC COMPLEX ONYX SRL, all of which are protected under the law right author.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
Late check-out: between the hours of 12:00 to 18:00 - a charge of 50% of room rate.
Booking guarantees can be made through advance payment.
Changing or canceling a reservation can be made no later than 24 hours before the date of arrival. Otherwise the first night will charge for no show.
Reservations that are not guaranteed by a credit card or advanced payment are held until 20:00 on the day of arrival, unless the client announces his late arrival.
Prices may change without prior notice, except for services already paid.
Children younger than 12 years old will have free accommodation.
All rates include breakfast and city tax.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We are happy to have you as our guest.Compliance with the rules below enable us to ensure that you have a peaceful and safe stay. Also, by staying in the hotel you understand to honor these rules.
1. Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following:
· Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities
· Objects emitting a foul odor;
· Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
· Unregistered firearms or swords;
· Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Romania.
· Animals or birds of any kind
Failure to do so leads to evacuation of the person / persons concerned from the hotel without the return of the price paid for the accommodation.
2. Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the Hotel. Otherwise, you owe the hotel an amount equal to the value of the amenity / damaged item and associated workmanship, but not less than 100 euros.
3. Please do not pick up items from the hotel upon departure. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the cost of replacing those items, but not less than 100 euros.
4. Please do not use towels or linen to: wipe out freshly dyed hair, remove make-up, clean the shoes, suitcases, floor, etc. Towels will be used for body use. If towels or linen damaged by inappropriate use by guests are identified, they will be treated as damage and will be paid by the responsible person. The minimum charge will be € 100.
5. The rate does not include items in the minibar. The price list for the minibar is available at the reception and in the hotel rooms. Products consumed from the minibar will be paid at check out.
6. Please do not leave children unattended in any of the hotel's spaces; any incident or accident resulting from unsupervised children at Bellaria Hotel is not our responsibility, but of those accompanying children and entrusted with supervising them. The resulting damages will be imputed to them.
7. Please do not smoke in the hotel. Smoking is prohibited by Romanian legislation, except for specially arranged places. Smoking in areas other than those specially designed will result in costs associated with the cleaning or replacement of bed linen, wallpaper, and the cost of repairing any damage. Violation of this rule causes the guest to pay a minimum damage of 100 euros.
8. Visitors can stay in the hotel room for up to 3 hours between 7:00-22:00 hours. Extending their stay outside the aforementioned interval equals with the guest's consent to accommodate the person(s) in that room and to pay an additional amount, representing the rate for an extra bed.
9. Please do not hang objects of any kind from the window in your hotel room.
10. Distribution or display of promotional materials or the sale of products / services within the hotel are prohibited without prior written authorization.
11. Please do not leave your personal belongings or items from the hotel room in the hall or other common areas.
12. Except in cases of emergency, please do not use escape staircases, do not climb the roof, enter technical rooms, storerooms or other areas where guests are strictly forbidden.
13. You will be charged for any damage to property caused by you or your guests.
14. Any personal article forgotten at the hotel by the guest will be returned, at his request and at his expense. If the hotel does not receive any requests from the guest, the hotel will store the articles for 3 months. Upon expiration of this period, the hotel has the right to renounce it as it deems appropriate. The hotel does not store food or perishable items.
15. We reserve the right to refuse access in the hotel by extremists or members of any gang. Even after the booking confirmation or during a guest's stay, we will recommend guests to leave the hotel if we will find that they are members of a gang or extremist.
Payment of damages will be made at EUR / RON rate of B.N.R., valid at the time of spotting the non-compliance of the rules.